Rose Heart Border Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Favorite Things this Week!!


The date is finally set--June 14th!






This has got to be the funniest movie I've seen in a long time! Joel and I went for date night and it was such a great movie. I didn't expect it to be hilarious but I found myself laughing the whole time! I loved it! By the way, I met JAMES MARSDEN on my southwest flight a year ago! He signed my boarding pass, and YES, he is as cute in real life as in the movies!!


This dress store has modest, cute clothing at affordable prices. I am so excited about my find! www.shabbyapple.com.

4 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

Congratulations on your special day at the temple. THat is wonderful! It will be a special time for you both. THanks for the modest clothing website. I'll have to put that on my favorites!

Lisa said...

Lori I am so happy for you and Joel. June 14th is a great day! I wish I could be there ROFL

Lisa said...

But seriously I really do. That will be one awesome day for you both!

Shane and Michelle said...

When are you guys moving to Florida? We are enjoying ourselves here in Fort Lauderdale (Hollywood). I'm jealous that you get to come back and live here! :)