Shane and I are still very very dissapointed that Ron Paul wasn't even nominated. He's our man. Oh well, Mitt Romney would be better then Mike Huckabee that's for sure!
Joel and I met in April of 2005. I graduated in Elementary Education from the University of Florida (Go Gators!!) and moved to Utah the day after! Our first date was the second day I was in Utah. We dated for a year and 7 months before tying the knot on December 13th, 2006. I have taught 1st grade for the past 3 years, and now I'm teaching ESE for 2nd and 5th grade. Joel is finishing up his business degree, and currently doing an internship with United Way. I <3 my family very much and they are the most important thing in the world to me!!
2 comments:
Shane and I are still very very dissapointed that Ron Paul wasn't even nominated. He's our man. Oh well, Mitt Romney would be better then Mike Huckabee that's for sure!
btw, like the songs on your playlist!
Post a Comment