Rose Heart Border Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Best Friends!!!

A Best Friend is a sister that destiny forgot to give you.


5 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

You guys are sooooooooo pretty!!

Tamara Cobb said...

You guys crack me up. I can just imagine you taking a picture and then both looking at it and deciding it wasn't good enough, so you fix your hair and take another one..Hahha. But they are all VERY cute!!

Lisa said...

Hey I like your Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun song! I will try to get around to updating my blog with a paragraph of interesting soon. Lets hang out this weekend. I have a softball game tonight if the weather will permit!

Lisa said...

hey ps. i like the pic of you sticking your tongue out you look crazy lol...a cute crazy though
=0)

Tamara Cobb said...

How do you get your posts to take up the whole screen? I can't figure it out...