Joel and I love going up to Park City whenever we have some spare time, and since neither one of us had to work today or run any errands, we thought it would be fun to go one more time before we head to Florida. We ate lunch at one of our favorite restaurants on Main Street--Bandits! Joel was REALLY hungry though, and today it took forever to get our food!! You can see the progression of Joel's mood as we continued to wait. Haha!! I was fine though...
After we ate, we walked over to the skatepark (Joel's FAVORITE skatepark)! Here he is bustin' some moves!! I, of course, soon left to visit the Outlet Mall =)~
On the way home, we stopped in Midway~ one of my most favorite cities~ and I took a picture of the "Hobbit House" (as we call it), and then we went to the Homestead Crater (which is actually an ancient volcano with 65 feet of water inside for scuba diving!!) It's kinda a dark picture, but it is purdy sa-weeet!
Midway is BEA-U-TI-FUL I will definitely miss the mountains!! We had a great day!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Park City
Posted by The Linds at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
360 kick flip? lol
Looks like fun in Park City. Your boobs look humungous. LOL Just had to say it Lori. What can I say, they are! You are so darn pretty!
Were you shocked when you read this? LOL,I only said it because so many girls are buying these bras now that make them look much bigger then they really are. I said this because I know yours are REAL!
p.s. I am thinking about getting one of these bras. what do you thinK? LOL
Post a Comment