I was tagged. This is kinda cute...so here we go.
1. What is his name?
Joel Christopher Lind
2. Who eats more?
Ummm..JOEL! I call him the garbage disposal.
3. Who said "I love you" first?
I can"t remember??
4. Who is taller?
He is. He's 5'9 1/2" and I'm 5'3".
5. Who is smarter?
We each have our own things we're "smart" in. Joel is better at Math than me. But I have a much larger vocabulary and understanding of language. He has more common sense.
6. Who is more sensitive?
haha. It's equal.
7. Who does the laundry?
We each do our own laundry.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I'm always closest to the bathroom.
9. Who pays the bills?
Both of us.
10. Who cooks more?
JOELIE!
11. What meals do you cook together?
When we're cooking for someone else, we cook together.
12. Who is more stubborn?
That would be ME!
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
Joelie.
14. Who has more siblings?
He does. He has a brother and a sister. I only have a brother.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
We both do.
16. What do you like to do together?
Watch movies, eat out at restaurants, work out, shop!, watch american idol and other reality tv, play games, take walks.
17. Who eats more sweets?
ME. Although, he does love his ice cream.
18. His guilty pleasures?
You Tube skate videos and episodes of "the office."
19. How did you meet?
We met the day after I moved to Provo in 2005 thru the church ;)
20. Who asked out who first?
Joel texted me and asked me out! We went to the Peaks Arena and Tyler's house on our first date.
21. Who kissed who first?
We kissed on our first date. I know I know. It was mutual.
22. Who proposed?
He proposed to me after a year and a half of dating on June 26, 2006. (6-26-06). I had just flown back to SLC from Florida, and he picked me up from the airport and took me to the Gateway to one of my favorite Thai restaurants and then he wanted to take a walk. Ugh! I was tired. But then we walked to the Salt Lake Temple and he wanted to sit down on a bench in the garden. Then he got down on one knee, gave me flowers, read me a poem that he wrote, and then proposed! It was a beautiful sunny day and the temple was gorgeous. I will never forget it.
23. His best features?
Joel has a good heart, he's honest, he's athletic. He has a cute bubble butt! lol. I love how he always has a tan year-round. He works hard and tries his best. He is sensitive to the Spirit and realizes the importance of the gospel.
24. What is one of his greatest qualities?
He is able to put up with me on a regular basis!! And still loves me. =))
Friday, July 18, 2008
hubby tag
Posted by The Linds at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment