Rose Heart Border Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've Jumped On...

The Twilight bandwagon that is... I wanted to read the book before the movie came out and I'm enjoying it so much! I can't wait to read New Moon and Eclipse.

4 comments:

Tamara Cobb said...

I am going to start reading this book soon too. I was just waiting to get out of school because everyone told me how addicting they are. I also took your advice and started a blog. You can check it out!! http://blog.t24ever.com/
I am still trying to figure out how to do stuff on it, but at least I have started.

Shane and Michelle said...

I know a couple different people that read that book and all of them loved it. One of my friends thought it was OK. But for the most part, people that read it say they LOVE IT!

Lisa said...

Yay! Loved Twilight!

Lisa said...

I want to read the second book..when I am ready.