Rose Heart Border Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jason Is Awesome!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV9ns32RgbI

His performance last night was amazing again! He's going to make an album and it's going to be HUGE--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori! Thanks for writing me on myspace, it was nice to hear from you :) I did get married on January 26th of this year! I'm so so happy! That is, aside from losing my best friend and my grandmother within a couple weeks of each other, which has been really hard to deal with. I've never really lost anyone like that before, and having two people that I was so close to die so close together, is really taking its toll. But I'm trying to keep my chin up and remember they're in a better place now. I see that you're moving back to Florida!! Maybe we can get together for lunch sometime when you get back! Let me know! You can email me at LenaBeanz@aol.com, or even call sometime if you'd like.. 772-324-0659. Take care!

Lisa said...

I like Jason. He's definitely in tune with his music! Did anyone get voted off last night? keep me updated. I still have to watch two episodes of Lost. P.S. It's raining & thundering here in AF.